Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tim McGraw Claims Not To Be A Legendary Italian Opera Singer

CrossFit McGraw: Tim also does not have
the stature of the late opera tenor.
In the most recent issue of Men's Health magazine, country singer Tim McGraw discuss his multi-million dollar vocal cords: “It’s not like polishin’ silver. I’m not Pavarotti. My voice training comes with two hours of shows every night. I mean, I can warm up all I want–I don’t–and it’s not gonna make a hill’a beans’ difference. I’m a storyteller, not a singer.” The Louisiana-native has a net worth of $65 million. He and Luciano Pavarotti performed on the same stage in Washington, D.C. on October 11, 2004. The duo were among the honorees at the National Italian American Foundation's 29th Anniversary Award Gala. Samuel Timothy 'Tim' McGraw (born May 1, 1967) is an American country music singer, songwriter and actor. Many of his albums and singles have topped the country music charts with total album sales in excess of 40 million units in the US, making him the eighth best-selling artist, and the third best-selling country singer, in the Soundscan era. He is married to country singer Faith Hill and is the son of the late baseball player Tug McGraw. Photos from the Men's Health magazine spread can be seen by clicking here. Check out Tim McGraw singing on stage, after the jump. [Source, Source, SourceSource]