Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Angela Gheorghiu Sings Romanian Music For The Holidays

"Angela Gheorghiu released her first Romanian Christmas carols CD. It has 16 tracks, 16 traditional Romanian Christmas songs especially orchestrated for her. 'I recorded this album to bring back the genuine joy of Christmas spent with the dearest people. I am happy and touched to be able to present to the audience the first CD of some of the most important Romanian carols. All the arrangements were conceived for my spirit and my voice. It is a dream come true for me, because this project is very dear to me. It is the first project produced by the foundation I established, the Angela Gheorghiu Foundation. I thank to all the friends that supported me in offering you the most valuable Romanian traditional Christmas music. I wish you happy holidays, with joy and peace in your souls!' said Angela Gheorghiu" [Source] Download the album by clicking here. One more video after the jump announcing the CD release.