Saturday, November 29, 2014

Support Coloraturafan On Crowdfunding Platform GoFundMe


Known to YouTube watchers as Coloraturafan, Dillon is now starting a campaign to fund a new video venture: "I am looking to expand my video collection to include a new segment 'A chat with Coloraturafan.' With this new project includes the necessity to produce my own videos, which means I need to invest and spend. In order to expedite the process I am starting a GoFundMe account. This future venture will include video segments where I interview people in the Opera Industry (singers, directors, conductors, designers, fellow fans) in order to further explore this wonderful art that I love so much, and I hope that the videos will prove both entertaining and informative to the viewers of my channel." With over 16,000 subscribers to his YouTube channel and thousands of videos posted, this young man deserves major support. Make a donation by clicking here. Watch his video after the jump.